Monday, October 23, 2017

Countdown to Western's and Q's & A's Curiosity...

Counting Down the Days...

Hello Again!

So counting down again the days until I step onstage, currently sitting at 12 days out. My teammate, Tommy Stiles (far right) and I, both part of War Room Nutrition, are competing in the NPC Western Michigan's in Grand Rapids, MI on November 4th.  I can't say enough things about my team, for those of you who do compete and have a team, you understand how crucial it is to have those teammates to relate to as you push through your prep. I can honestly say that my team is my second family, filled with IFBB pros, UFE World Champs, Nationally Qualified NPC Amateurs, and amateur competitors who are determined as f**k.  We all feed off each other and build up our strengths and help each other improve our weaknesses.  Bill Tocco (middle) our amazing coach has such a passion for the sport and his athletes and ensures that with each prep we complete are conditioning has improved even more than our previous season.

As I came out from my last prep, I will tell you this- Bodybuilding is a sport that you continually grow with.  There is never a final product.  Each season you work harder to be better conditioned than the last. That is how you excel at the sport, it's never about your competition, it;s only about your personal growth within the sport - This is my mentality 100% for the sport of bodybuilding.  The minute I get my stage pictures I begin picking apart what I need to work on and improve for the next round.  Do not be misguided, I am very pleased with the package I brought to the stage, but there will always be room for improvements.  The body is a piece of art that is constantly changing, the iron and diet are the tools that us bodybuilders use to carve our sculpture [body] to the best conditioning that it can be for that particular moment in time.  Then as time passes, we carve it again and the sculpture changes and yet again we look for room to improve.  Its a cycle , its part of the sport and part of the process. Its tedious, repetitive and an absolute blessing for me to have discovered this passion.

 Questions, Answers and Curiosity? 

So I have been blogging on and off now for a few months and I want to be able to cater to my audience a bit more in order to reach out and give some knowledgeable insight to my readers.

So my question to you is What Do You Want to Know About Me?  Do you want to know more about my personal life?  My diet?  My mental strengths and weaknesses?  My relationship with friends and family? My training mentality? My teammates and I's relationship? My sponsorship's? What I do when I am not training? I want to extend to you an insightful read about my life with questions that you may have regarding training, diet, struggles, etc.

Also, as my prep season has a few more weeks left in it and then I will be switching gears over to my off season program I will be posting some macro friendly recipes (Most are very protein dense FYI) that I enjoy while outside of prep along with some of my workout routines and regimens.  So again, if there is any curiosity about my workout exercises, etc?  Now is the time to ask and I will share with you my personal training workouts and regimens with you.

Comment below on this blog and I will compile the questions into a new blog post later on in the week for your reading pleasure! I look forward to seeing what everyone is curious about!

No comments:

Post a Comment