Sunday, January 17, 2016

Sundays...Sundays are the worst for me either I am fighting my coach to beg him to let me train or I am sitting on my couch catching up on my weekly tasks, feeling miserable for the sake of taking a rest day.  When training becomes part of your daily lifestyle, it becomes so much more than a required and dreaded task.  For me, my training is my escape....the negative bullshit that I have dealt with for the week is fueled into some of the most intense and best lifting sessions that I have had all week.  However, like every individual who changes their lifestyle into their passion there are both negatives and positives to every situation.  

I have to constantly tell myself that rest helps muscles recover much faster, and with crucial rest I am able to grow my muscles and in turn grow much faster strength wise as well.  


I will leave it at this the more that I shape my body, the more beautiful it becomes.  It is an ever-changing piece of art that I intend to continually perfect everyday of my life....I choose this lifestyle for myself but the longer I am living it, the lifestyle choose me....it found me and has helped me become successful at what I want to achieve...

Here is a little glimpse at a deeper look into my daily life....


No comments:

Post a Comment