Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Post Leg day thoughts

Jaunary 13th, 2015

My legs are tired and sore and yet again I feel unfulfilled with the 3 hour training session I just completed.  The feeling of satisfactory is not a familiar feeling in my emotional context.  I always want more... I want to train harder, longer, and more intense.   If I am not in pain then I am not giving it my all.  Some say that I am too hard on myself, I say I need to make sacrifices in order to get ahead in the sport that I love.
Whatever a individual thinks about me they are completely entitled to their thoughts.  But before you really know the particular mindset that I convey, the particular behaviors that I act upon as well as the regimented lifestyle that I live you have no judgement on me....not yet.

3 comments:

  1. Shannon,

    That is inspiring, I've been trying to start working out again but things have been crazy with work, wife and kids. I will be interested to follow your blog..it may just give me the kick in the pants that I need.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, the blogging is definitely a new concept to me but as long as I can get the message across to the audience I do believe that I am portraying my message effectively.

      Delete
  2. Hi Shannon,

    I found your blog to be most inspiring and entertaining! Crazy how busy you keep yourself. You can pass along some of your motivation to me anytime.. lol. Very impressed. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete