Wednesday, November 15, 2017

What Do I Eat? Why Titan Nutrition...



A bodybuilders diet is pretty routine and regimented.  As I mentioned in a previous blog post, each competitor has different seasons, their off season and on season.  For myself and many others, we don't necessarily stop dieting when our season is over, we start by reverse dieting, to integrate our water and carbohydrate levels back to normal and from there we typically will follow a pretty routine diet through off season with weekly cheat meals to allow for a bit of balance.  I also am very regimented with my supplemental intake as well.   I am very adamant  about Titan Nutrition products after being introduced to them while living in Manhattan, KS. I loved the moral and ethical standards of the company, the clean ingredients, the company who cares about the consumers and overall ingredients that they put into the product.  I have noticed significant improvements in my physique since switching over to them and I highly recommend them to anyone who is willing to make a switch.  I promise once you go to Titan you wont want any other brand.


Throughout the day on my off season here are some of the essentials I take.


- Titan Nutrition Multi-Vitamin : Contains horomone support for females and prostate support for males, includes 2000 IU of Vitamin D for calcium absorption, zinc, magnesium, antioxidant blends, digestive enzymes.  This is essential in helping peak performance and ensure your body is getting adequate vitamins and minerals that your body may not be getting enough of.  I take 2 capsules in the morning and 2 capsules at night.

-Titan Nutrition Micronized Creatine 5g: If you are competing then you know how essential creatine is, I prefer Titan because its Pharm grade and one of the cleanest qualities that you can get. Creatine reduces the amount of protein breakdown and increases the size of muscles by pulling water in with along with nutrients for improved function and recovery.  5 g once a day, I like to mix mine with my morning shake, since I have a tendency to forget to take it.

-1tbsp of Sugarfree Metamucil - This helps keep my digestion regulated through every stage of prep, adding in essential fiber, it helps lower blood pressure, and regulates glycemic control.

-1 tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar - Click here to read, ACV has an endless list of benefits to the body both internally and externally.  Offseason I have ACV 2 a day, once in the morning and once at night.

- Titan Nutrition Whey Isolate Protein - Isolate contains minimal carbs and fats and this particular brand contains a protease enzyme which is added for absorption and anabolic activity.  This is also the fastest absorbing protein which allows large amounts of aminos to be shuttled directly into the muscle tissue and stimulates longer states of protein synthesis.  Isolate also increase nitrogen retention, greater cell volume and better muscle recovery.  I typically have 3-4 shakes throughout the day.

-Titan Nutrition BCAA's - Freeform BCAA's that get directly into the bloodstream.  It has a ratio of 2:1:1 of leucine, isoleucine and valine.  These aminos are shown to stimulate muscle protein synthesis and prevent muscle breakdown during training. I typically try and drink these throughout the day.   

- Titan Nutrition Kre-Ex Pre-Workout - Everyone has their own brand of preworkout they prefer, if you are looking to try something new, give this one a try. Branched chain amino acids, creatine, Amazing energy and kept me clear and focused for my entire workout.  Contains every enzyme, amino and energy that you need to have a full blown pump workout.  Click on the link for full composition of product.  I take this 30 mins before my lifting workout for the day.

-Titan Nutrition Activ8:  I take this in replace of coffee in the morning sometimes in order to start my day.  Gives me energy that is able to be maintained throughout the day without the crash, very mild and not overwhelming, also can be used as a preworkout for those who have a lower tolerance to preworkouts. Anytime I need an energy boost throughout the day, I just give a quick chug of this.


-Titan Nutrition Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin : This is essential during my offseason.  It helps replenish my glycogen levels after my workout and provided my muscles with sustained energy and fat burning energy throughout the rest of my day.  I take this as an intra-workout with water.

Food Intake:

I work directly with my Bill Tocco, of War Room Nutrition for both my on season and off season diet.  Although I can say that most of us have a staple of eggs, chicken, rice, oats and some other essential vegetables and foods, each individual is different.  Some individuals require many more carbs and protein on their off-seasons while others require less.


If you are waiting to for a sign to get your ass into shape for the new years, or have a goal for the 2018 bikini season, now is your sign.  Shoot me a message and I will make sure you get the best deals in order to reach your goals. 

For all of my blog readers for a limited time: Try any of the Titan Nutrition Products now for 20% off with my discount code SHANNON.








2 comments:

  1. It's been awesome diet for fitness

    ReplyDelete
  2. the info about hormone support for females are vary usefull thank you for shearing

    ReplyDelete