Thursday, March 1, 2018

Triumphing Failure

Growth comes from getting out of your comfort zone.  Get comfortable being uncomfortable .



I have been striving to become an IFBB Pro for along time. It's my goal and my vision and my dream.  My time will come and I want to ensure that I always try my hardest and push myself to my limits without injury.

Bodybuilding is a journey of self discovery, of fulfillment, of accomplishing something that many do not have the mental capacity to push through it. This also means that you cannot be afraid to fail. You cannot be scared to let the weight fall. You cannot be scared if you accidently miss a meal or cheat on the diet.

What you cannot do is stop. You must pick yourself back up, brush off your shoulders and keep going. Start over and learn from your mistakes. Failing is part of succeeding. A cycle of mental fuckery that unfortunately goes hand in hand with success. Failures and successes are both needed in order to move forward. 

I use to fear failure . Fear disappointing others and fear judgement. However, that's another obstacle that you have to challenge your mind to overcome. Use failure as a challenge to better yourself . Use it as a learning experience . No matter how big or small a failure is. No matter how much of a mess your life may have become, there is ALWAYS a way out. There is always a way to comeback and be better than you were before.

Next time you stress yourself out about failing remember life is full of triumphs and failures. A puzzle of sorts that pieces together your personal life based on your decisions and only your choices determine your outcome in life.

1 comment:

  1. i just found the easiest way to get ripped body! tested and working....https://bit.ly/2sIJEkI

    ReplyDelete